Nutritionist and personal trainer Nikolett Toth is all about building lean bodies and helping clients tap into their ultimate health. The former Las Vegas VIP host admits on her blog to once loving champagne nights, but since learning to love her body, and what she puts in it, Nik has gone onto help clients get fit, drop pounds and feel healthy and happy as a result.
Now an ambassador for Meko 100% Pure Coconut Water, Nik offered to share these tasty recipes - using super hydrating and delicious Meko 100% Pure Coconut Water - with Health Bird.
Raspberry-coconut chia pudding
· ½ cup chia seeds
· 1 cup Meko coconut water
· 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
· ½ cup light or full-fat coconut milk
· 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
1. Mix chia seeds and the coconut water in a bowl, and soak for at least 10-15 minutes. (Until it forms a gel-like consistency.)
2. Using a hand blender mix coconut milk, raspberries and maple syrup.
3. In a glass or glass jar scoop in quarter of the chia mixture, then top with a layer of raspberry sauce. Repeat for the last half of the mixture and in a second dish.
4. Serve chilled and top with shredded coconut, nuts and raspberries.
Meko Protein Punch (the perfect post-workout treat)
· 2x ¼ cup Meko coconut water
· 3 tbs chia seeds
· 3 tbsp rolled oats
· 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
· 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
· ½ cup frozen mixed berries
· 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional for extra protein)
· ½ tsp cinnamon
1. In a separate bowl soak the chia seeds and oats in coconut water for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare the layers by mixing the Greek yogurt, cinnamon and protein powder.
3. In a glass place 2 scoops of the chia mix, then top with the yogurt mix, the frozen berries, oats and a final layer of chia mix.
4. Top it with pumpkin seeds and goji berries. Serve chilled.
Super Green Breakfast Bowl
1 scoop brown rice protein
2 handfulls of kale
½ cup Meko 100% Pure Coconut Water
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pour into a bowl and serve with raspberries, seeds and almond meal.